segunda-feira, dezembro 26, 2005

Carta

Essa é uma carta meio antiga. Ela fazia parte de uma estória de RPG.
"Dear Ava,
My entire life I have been trying to convince myself that I am not real, that I am a fiction, a character from some bizarre story, destined to a miserable life. However, that day at the square, when we met, I wanted life to be real again. I remember each step you took towards me, each move your hair made. That day... I inevitably felt in love with you.
I wished I could be the first thing you see when you wake up, and the last when you fall into sleep. Whitout you there are no stars on Alabama, to be honest, for me there are no stars at all. I ligth up just by thinking of you.
Unfortunately, the truth is that I am not real, and my life is not going to change. I can not drag you to it. I am sorry, but I can no longer see you.
I just wanted you to know that all my songs will be forever yours.
With Love,"

Nenhum comentário: